Our current list is limited to resources on Muslim women. This is just the beginning. If you have any resources you’d like to recommend, please share them in the comments field below.
- The Position of Women in Islam: A Progressive View
by Mohammad Ali Syed, State University of New York Press
- The Muslim Veil in North America: Issues and Debates
edited by Sajda Sultan Alvi, Homa Hoodfar and Sheila McDonough
- Rethinking Muslim Women and The Veil – Challenging Historical & Modern Stereotypes
Katherine Bullock, The International Institute of Islamic Thought
- Women and Gender in Islam
by Leila Ahmed, Yale University Press
- Women in Islam
by Naila Minai, PEI Books
- The Rights of Women in Islam
by Asghar Ali Engineer, Sterling Publishers
Take a look!
This is an INTERFAITH 101
- That We May Know Each Other –Toward a United Church of Canada understanding ofthe relationship between Christianity and Islam in the Canadian context.
The following 2 reports are conducted by Gallup.
- Islamophobia is stronger than Anti-Semetism in the U.S.
- Mississippi has the highest in religiosity – 85%